An Opportunity or Distraction

 An Opportunity or Distraction😉

That was the evening when I was driving my scooter towards my home from our hotel and forgot to bring milk from the hotel, not a big issue I usually forget such things and mosquitoes continuously knocking my helmet's mirror. Suddenly I saw a person in white kurta standing in the mid of the road waving his hand for the lift I passed him without giving him lift because that area was so deserted.

After I passed him I recall the situation and thought that it was an opportunity or a distraction for me because if I gave lift to that person as he can give me some advice with his experience as he was an aged person that must be Opportunity for me or if in case that was a trap he can steal my things which I had at that time i.e. mobile phone some cash and my scooter.

Next day I came to know about that place by my father that the area is of thieves. In our life we face this situation everyday like preparation or job, Marriage or Study, Sports or Study and Safe life or Passion so do not just go with the flow choose wisely but use your insight choose what you love to do. Your life is yours only. You can do anything in life just with one rule which I believe "Its all about Priorities"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priority

Pencil and Sharpener